This easy recipe for Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry will make dinner a breeze. It is also easy to modify to gluten free by substituting the spaghetti to a rice noodle or even a bean based noodle for a higher protein option. Are you on a Low FODMAP diet? Use a rice or quinoa/corn pasta and click my link for a Low FODMAP Hoisin sauce. Enjoy!Print
Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry
This easy recipe for Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry will make dinner a breeze. It is also easy to modify to gluten free by substituting the spaghetti to a rice noodle or even a bean based noodle for a higher protein option.
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Diet: Vegan
- 10 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce*
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄4 pounds firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 7 1⁄2 cups broccoli, chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter and hoisin sauce until well combined. Add a splash of water if needed to
- Heat half the oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add tofu and cook until golden brown. And a splash of the peanut butter mixture, stir, and remove tofu from pan.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and add broccoli. Stir fry a couple minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add drained spaghetti to pan along with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Stir until
thoroughly mixed. Add tofu, give it another stir, then turn off heat.
*Make your own low-FODMAP hoisin sauce here.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 556
- Sodium: 384 mg
- Fat: 26 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 27 g
For other healthful dinner recipes, check out:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!