Are you looking for a creative way to get a balanced snack? These Cottage Cheese Cucumber Boats are just your answer! They are under 200 calories with a hefty punch of protein. They supply just enough carbs to pick up your energy and push you through to the next meal. These would also make a perfect “fancy” appetizer to impress your guests at your next party. Shhh…they don’t have to know just how easy this recipe actually is!Print
Cottage Cheese Cucumber Boats
Are you looking for a creative way to get a balanced snack? These Cottage Cheese Cucumber Boats are just your answer!
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 3 cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1⁄2 cups Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 3 dashes pepper
- Remove seeds of cucumber by carefully scraping the seeds out using the tip of a spoon. Start at one end and ﬁnish towards the other. Set the cucumber boats aside.
- Mince cucumber seeds. In a small bowl, combine the seeds, cottage cheese, raisins, parsley, cumin, and pepper.
- Fill each cucumber boat with the cottage cheese ﬁlling.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 172
- Sodium: 475 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 17 g
Keywords: vegetarian snack, healthy snack, easy snack
For other delicious, healthful snacks, check out:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!