These Mediterranean Chicken Salad Jars will make your coworkers think you have a personal chef prepping your lunches! Make these ahead for an easy "grab and go" meal that is packed with almost half of your fiber goal for the day. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Jars
These Mediterranean Chicken Salad Jars are an easy “grab and go” meal that is packed with almost half of your fiber goal for the day.
- Author: Megan Moore RDN, CSOWM, CLT, Chef for EatLove
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- Category: Salad
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 3⁄4 cucumber, diced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 avocado, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon, juiced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ⁄ cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 3⁄4 pound romaine, chopped
- Set out wide-mouth quart-sized mason jar(s).
- In each jar add 1 tablespoon of dressing to bottom of jar.
- Next add 1/2 cup chickpeas, 1/4 of the cucumber pieces, and 5 tomatoes (halved) into each jar.
- In a small bowl, gently toss avocado in lemon juice (to prevent it from browning).
- Divide avocado, feta, and chicken between the jars.
- Add lettuce until full.
- Cover each jar with a top and save in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 518
- Sodium: 723 mg
- Fat: 25 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 44 g
Keywords: chicken salad, mason jar recipes, mason jar salad, salad jars, easy salad recipe
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @nutritiondynamixrd on Instagram
For other healthful, easy lunch recipes, check out:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!