This easy recipe for Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry will make dinner a breeze. It is also easy to modify to gluten free by substituting the spaghetti to a rice noodle or even a bean based noodle for a higher protein option. Enjoy!
Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry
This easy recipe for Peanut Hoisin Stir Fry will make dinner a breeze. It is also easy to modify to gluten free by substituting the spaghetti to a rice noodle or even a bean based noodle for a higher protein option.
Author: Everyday EatLove
Yield: 5 servings
10 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
1⁄3 cup peanut butter
1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce*
3 1⁄3 tablespoons sesame oil
1 1⁄4 pounds firm tofu, pressed and cubed
7 1⁄2 cups broccoli, chopped
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix together peanut butter and hoisin sauce until well combined. Add a splash of water if needed to help combine.
3. Heat half the oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add tofu and cook until golden brown. And a splash of the peanut butter mixture, stir, and remove tofu from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil in the pan and add broccoli. Stir fry a couple minutes until tender-crisp.
5. Add drained spaghetti to pan along with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add tofu, give it another stir, then turn off heat.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Sodium: 384 mg
Fat: 26 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 26 gFiber: 10 g
Protein: 27 g
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @nutritiondynamixrd on Instagram
For other healthful dinner recipes, check out:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!