Do you ever get tired of the same old salad? Sometimes you need a unique recipe to force you to switch up the standard lettuce and tomatoes. This Salmon and Grapefruit Quinoa Salad does just that! This quick and easy combination of salmon, citrus, and salty feta along with the crunch of watercress will have your taste buds begging for more!
Salmon and Grapefruit Quinoa Salad
This Salmon and Grapefruit Quinoa Salad has a delicious combination of salmon, citrus, salty feta and crunchy watercress that will have your taste buds begging for more!
- 12 ounces salmon
- 1 1⁄2 grapefruits
- 6 cups watercress
- 6 pinches pepper
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees(F). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Add quinoa and water to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, lower to simmer, and cook until quinoa is tender and has absorbed all the water, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place the salmon skin side down on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper and bake 10-14 minutes, until the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Gently squeeze some of the juice out of the grapefruit and mix with olive oil and a pinch of pepper to make a dressing.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into slices.
- Place watercress in a large bowl. Add quinoa, feta, grapefruit, and dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with salmon.
Author: Everyday EatLove Yield: 3 servings Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 387
- Sodium: 431 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 0.41 g
- Protein: 34 g
For other delicious, healthy recipes, check out: