This 6 ingredient Honey Beef Stir-Fry will make a fast and easy homemade meal. You can easily swap out the broccoli for your favorite veggie mix!Print
Honey Beef Stir-Fry
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 pound beef sirloin
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, roasted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 cups broccoli, steamed
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Cook brown rice according to package instructions, or see link for instructions.
- Steam broccoli over boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut beef sirloin into strips.
- Add beef and broth to a large skillet and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the beef has nearly cooked through.
- Add the honey and sesame seeds; stir well. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until all liquids have been absorbed.
- Serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 404
- Sodium: 106 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 28 g
For other healthful recipes, check out some of my favorites:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!