This simple recipe for Thai Shrimp Peanut Noodles will have dinner on the table in no time! The recipe is versatile and can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the shrimp for tofu or edamame beans. Don’t be afraid to double the recipe for some yummy leftovers!Print
Thai Shrimp Peanut Noodles
This simple recipe for Thai Shrimp Peanut Noodles will have dinner on the table in no time!
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Thai
- 6 ounces rice noodles
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces shrimp
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, roasted
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 cups snow peas, steamed
- Prepare rice noodles as directed on the package.
- Wash snow peas. Place into a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes, or until snow peas are tender crisp.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Add to pan and sauté until pink, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and drain any excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients.
- Toss rice noodles, shrimp, and sauce together. Top with roasted peanuts.
- Serve altogether with snow peas.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 472
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 559 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 56 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 30 g
Keywords: shrimp dinner, shrimp stirfry, easy dinner, thai shrimp recipe, peanut noodles, thai noodles
For other delicious dinner recipes, check out some of my favorites:
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!